Click Banner To Return To Homepage

Friday, March 18, 2011

Oneirology

I've been a huge fan of the CunninLynguists ever since my homie Evan put me on to "Mic Like A Memory" and Will Rap for Food.  I think A Piece of Strange is one of the best rap albums to drop between 2000-2010 and I love the majority of everything else they've ever done.  Needless to say, I was extremely excited when I found out earlier this week that their new album, Oneirology, is now available at Bandcamp.  I'm still working my way through it, but so far the production and lyricism have both been top notch.  Please buy the album by clicking here.  It's worth much more than the $9 measly dollars you're going to spend on it.  I promise.  

You can preview one of my favorite tracks, "My Habit (I Haven't Changed)" by using the embedded player below.



No comments: