Click Banner To Return To Homepage

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Money in the Sky



Ok, so I said I would start posting again damn near four months ago. Obviously, that didn't happen. I don't want to get into the excuses game, but this is the first time in a while that I've had a solid internet connection and a fully functioning computer of my own. While I may have fallen off, I'm planning on getting back into this here blogging game.

The first post I wanted to make was of a new song by the Alabama duo G-Side that I found on the website Huntsville Got Starz. Titled "Money in the Sky", I'm loving the insanely mellow production and DIY video. G-Side has been making major moves as of late, killing it at SXSW and making serious internet noise with their recent remake of Nas's "The World is Yours". Currently on tour in Europe, I hope these guys continue to rise to the top.

For a superior write-up on the song and a free high quality download, head over to Southern Hospitality, an incredible source for discovering good new music.

No comments: