Click Banner To Return To Homepage

Monday, July 6, 2009

Rugged Man Be Who The Man Is


I just got an email from my dude RA The Rugged Man, co-writer of the recent horror flick Bad Biology, about his upcoming directorial debut. Rugged's first film is called God Take, God Give. According to RA, it is going to be “an insane mockumentary” based on the life of his father, Staff Sgt. John A. Thorburn. If you read my articles, you may remember this interview I did with RA that focused on Staff Sgt. Thorburn and the importance of the song "Uncommon Valor". For those unfamiliar with the song, RA rhymes a biographical verse about his father's Vietnam war experiences alongside Vinnie Paz over a Stoupe beat. Upon hearing the song, I instantly put RA's verse in my all-time Top 5. It hasn't moved out of my personal Top 5 yet. I'm happy to see Staff Sgt. Thorburn and RA continuing to collaborate on creative projects. To read the full write-up of God Take, God Give over at Fangoria, click here.

Download "Uncommon Valor" by Jedi Mind Tricks featuring RA The Rugged Man.



Bonus: I've really been feeling this joint I randomly discovered yesterday. "Ring Kings" by Hostyle featuring RA The Rugged Man

No comments: