Click Banner To Return To Homepage

Monday, October 22, 2007

New Scarface Jammy


If this track is any indication of how his new album Made is going to sound, I’m impressed. I like me some innovative chops in my hip hop production, and this song doesn't disappoint. The way the producer flips the vocal samples on the chorus is perfect. I’ve always been a fan of Face because he’s one of those rappers who can cover a wide spectrum of subjects successfully. He’s rhymed about some of the most misogynistic shit you’ve ever heard, glorified violence and drug dealing, but also gotten introspective and socially conscious on certain tracks. Check out Scarface at his finest by clicking the link below.

Girl U Know- Scarface

Thanks to Cocaine Blunts & Hip Hop Tapes for sharing this with the blogging world.

No comments: