Click Banner To Return To Homepage

Friday, May 11, 2007

Subway Music

Living in NYC can be tough. No doubt it is an amazing city, and I'm proud to be a part of it, but sometimes it gets to you. All the people, noise, and hectic pace of life can be a bit much.

When I first moved to the city I had a lot of trouble finding steady work. One day on my way to a job interview where I saw my interviewer almost come to blows with his male receptionist, these women were singing in the subway station. My spirits were kind of low, and something about catching this gave me a boost. Posted on YouTube, for your viewing pleasure, is one of the best subway performances I've ever seen.

1 comment:

Mia said...

Hi DJ Sorce! I like the subway singer ladies, and I like the interview about Lauryn Hill. Veeery interesting. Like your blog too, baby bro.