Click Banner To Return To Homepage

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Marco Polo & Ruste Juxx's "Nobody" Video


Directed by Todd Angkasuwan

All I can say is wow. This video got me so amped when I first watched it, I thought I was going to throw my computer screen through my window and punch myself in the face. I guess there's something wrong with me though, because none of my friends seem to be feeling it like me. Story of my life.

In all honesty, this is the first time I've listened to a track from The eXXecution, Marco and Ruste's recent collaborative long player. Once payday cometh on Wednesday, i will be copping the album based on the strength of this song and video. Marco Polo is a monster beat maker and Ruste spits venom on this bad boy.

Any further thoughts or feedback on The eXXecution my interneters?

1 comment:

dale said...

these dudes are mad bullies