Click Banner To Return To Homepage

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-Day

I was thinking of making one of those, "Look at me, I'm a bitter asshole, I'm lonely, so everyone else should be lonely too" Valentines Day posts full of links to videos like this. (No disrespect to Z-Ro intended by this post, I still got nothing but love for his music and this song.) I decided instead to go the positive route. Here are some fluffy YouTube shottas to put you in that tender, loving mood for the one day of the year dedicated to showing love to that special someone.


A Clip From Angus (1995)


"I Wanna Grow Old With You" from The Wedding Singer (1997)


"These Days" Scene from The Royal Tenenbaums


"The Light"- Pharoahe Monch

And if you are the type that likes to listen to some smooth jams while you get your freak on, here is a gift from my homie DJ Zimmie.



Download it by clicking here.

Tracklist:

1. Beautiful (Remix) - Mos Def ft. Talib Kweli & Mary J. Blige
2. Like It Like That - A Tribe Called Quest
3. A Deep Hip Hop Kinda Love (Afterhours Mix) - Armand Van Helden
4. Lucy Pearl's Way - Lucy Pearl
5. One More Chance (Remix) - Notorious B.I.G.
6. The First Taste - Fiona Apple
7. The Sweetest Taboo - Sade
8. I Belong To You - Lenny Kravitz
9. She Don't Have To Know - John Legend
10. That's The Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson
11. Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder) - Maxwell
12. Got 2 Be Down - Robin Thicke ft. Faith Evans
13. I Like It (I Wanna Be Where You Are)(Instrumental) - Grand Puba
14. Soon I'll Be Loving You Again - Marvin Gaye
15. Heavy Love Affair (Unreleased Odyssey Studios Mix) - Marvin Gaye
16. Get It On Tonight - Montell Jordan
17. What It Feels Like For A Girl - Madonna
18. Interlude (Phone Conversation from "Heat")
19. Eyes Without A Face - Billy Idol
20. Alright - D'Angelo

No comments: